Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing

Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing
Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Marcelo Comments On Potential Juve Move


With Real Madrid star Marcelo having been tipped to reunite with superstar Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus next season, the Brazilian has now addressed the rumours.
The Brazilian is known to be a close friend of the 33-year-old Portuguese, who left Los Blancos to join Italian giants Juventus during the latest transfer window.
As soon as Ronaldo signed for the Bianconeri, there were reports claiming that the Bianconeri would be targeting Marcelo next, but the Selecao star has now played down speculation that he could leave Spain.
"I am very happy at Madrid," he told Real Madrid TV.
"People know what my situation is, I have a lot of years left on my contract, I am very happy here. For me, it is the best club in the world, I always want to play for the best club in the world.
"It's nice to touch on this issue because since I came, there are rumours, and for me it's hard to prove that I want to be, and that I can be, at Real Madrid, that I give the maximum to play at the best club in the world.
"I'll stay here until the end."
Marcelo joined Real in 2007, and has since represented the 13-time UEFA Champions League winners on 456 occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment