Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing

Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing
Earn Bitcoin Just By Browsing

Friday, September 7, 2018

Modric: What CR7 Told Me After I Was Named UEFA Player of The Year



Real Madrid star Luka Modric has revealed what Cristiano Ronaldo said to him after he beat the Portuguese to the UEFA Player of the Year award.

The Croatia international was nominated alongside Liverpool frontman Mohamed Salah and his former Los Blancos teammate, who did not attend the prestigious ceremony.
After Croatia's 1-1 draw with Portugal on Thursday, Modric revealed that he has spoken to Ronaldo since the awards evening, and that the Juventus star did congratulate him, despite reports suggesting the Bianconeri forward was unhappy he did not win it himself. 
"I am happy to be in another big award final (The Best FIFA Men's Player award), we'll see what will happen," the midfielder told RTP3.
"I have a good relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo and we'll have a good relationship in the future too. Individual awards are important but I'm not obsessed with them.
"Cristiano sent me a message, congratulated me and told me he is happy for me and I deserved it. He also said he can't wait to meet me again."
Last season, Modric and Ronaldo helped Real Madrid lift their third consecutive UEFA Champions League title.

No comments:

Post a Comment